What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
- Username and password
Contact information when you register on our Sites or do business with us, such as your name, street address, employer, job title, work address, demographic information, date of birth, phone number, and/or email address and similar such information.
When contacting us on our Sites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
- Transaction history
Payment information, such as when you make a purchase with us, and we need your billing information to process the transaction.
System logs may passively collect the web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device and mobile ad identifiers, browser information, interaction with the Sites, pages viewed, app usage, and other such information.
- Collection Categories
The following chart details which categories of Personal Information we collect and process, as well as which categories of Personal Information we disclose to third parties for our operational business purposes. The sources of personal information from whom we collected are directly from our guests, third-party sites or platforms that you link with your registration account, analytics tools, social networks, advertising networks, and third-party services that update or supplement information we hold about you.
When do we collect information?
We collect information both directly and passively when you visit and interact with our Sites. For example, we directly collect information from you when you fill out a form, enter information or requests on our Sites, provide us with feedback on our products or services, or create an account. We use tools like internet cookies to passively collect information when you use our Sites. We may also collect information from our affiliates and third parties, such as Google Analytics, in order to better understand and improve the user experience.
- When you submit a Contact Us email or form request through this policy or from our homepage, and you submit your personal identifiers (name, email address, telephone number) and any information you choose to include in the message.
- When you call us, we collect from you your personal identifiers (name, email, phone number) and any information you choose to provide. We do not record in-bound calls to CONA Services.
- When you refer an issue notice from a malfunctioning machine, we receive the date, location, and number of the machine, and if you choose to submit that issue notice via email, we receive your email address and any personal identifier information you choose to share with us, such as name, telephone number, or mailing address.
- When you submit a payment on behalf of your employer, we collect for internal controls purposes from you or from our third-party payment processor your personal identifiers (name, email address, phone number, physical address, employer name) and sensitive financial information for the payment (credit card or debit card number with CVV and expiration date, or ACH information).
- When you visit one of our facilities, we may collect from you your personal identifiers (name, email, telephone number, photograph and/or driver’s license image), and visual information (video recording of you in our facilities) through our video surveillance cameras.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other Sites features in the following ways:
- Respond to your contact-request emails or form submissions.
- Follow up as needed after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries, etc.).
- Communicate with you about and to process orders, purchases, returns, services, and accounts.
- Improve your experience with our products and services, such as by personalizing your experience with us.
- Perform analytics, quality control, market research, and determine the effectiveness of our websites, mobile applications, promotional campaigns, and develop new products and services.
- Deliver email notices regarding updates of these and related terms and/or marketing campaigns related to product and services announcements nationwide and specific to your geographic area.
How do we protect user information?
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures, such as access controls and encryption, to protect the personal information that we collect and maintain from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission is 100% secure, and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
How long is the data retained?
The Sites may use Strictly Necessary Cookies, Performance Cookies, Functional Cookies, Targeting Cookies, and Social Media Cookies. Any of these may be first-party cookies or third-party cookies, persistent or session.
When opting out of advertising cookies, please note that each web browser is different. To find information relating to your browser, visit the browser developer’s website and mobile application. If you reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, some features of our website may not function properly. If you choose to opt out, we will place an “opt-out cookie” on your device. The “opt-out cookie” is browser specific and device specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for essential cookies. If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser or if you visit us from a different computer, you will need to return and update your preferences. By clicking on the “Opt-Out” links below, you will be directed to the respective third-party website where your computer will be scanned to determine who maintains cookies on you. At that time, you can either choose to opt out of all targeted advertising or you can choose to opt out of targeted advertising by selecting individual companies who maintain a cookie on your machine.
- Association of National Advertisers Opt-Out registration: https://dmachoice.thedma.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Opt-Out: https://optout.aboutads.info
- European Union (EU) /European Economic Area (EEA) Opt-Out: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
The cookies used on our Sites may include, but are not limited to, the following:
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or allow minors under the age of 13 to disclose their Personal Information to us. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us as directed below in the “Contact Us” section. You may mark your inquiry “COPPA Information Request.”
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by CONA Services, LLC.
CONA Services, LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that CONA Services, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
CONA Services stores, processes, and transmits data from our member Bottlers to enable the Bottlers delivery of products and services. Data is only collected in CONA’s systems and solutions for the purposes of our Member Bottlers conducting business. CONA Services, LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of our Member Bottlers.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to complying with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Comply with any applicable law and regulation as well as timely notify users.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Your Privacy Choices
When it comes to your rights as a consumer, we want to make sure you have everything you need to make informed decisions. You have the right to:
- Know how your personal information is used.
- Access, request, and receive the personal information we have collected in a portable manner.
- Correct any inaccurate personal information.
- Opt out of Google Analytics.
- Opt out of advertising cookies (https://www.aboutcookies.org/).
- Opt out of email tracking.
- Opt out of email updates.
- Object or limit having your data sold or shared.
- Request that we delete your personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights as a consumer, please provide the following information so that we can verify your request. We will use the information you provide to process your request and to maintain a record of your request and our response. We will aim to complete your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with any applicable laws.
- Request Type
- Opt Out of Sales and Sharing
- Delete My Personal Information
- Request My Personal Information
- First and Last Name
- Mobile Phone Number
To submit a request email regarding your privacy rights and choices, email us at email@example.com.
- Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
- Contact Us
Last Updated: January 12, 2024